Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Vintage 1960's Ampeg J-12A Jet tube combo in Costa Mesa CA for $400



This seller is offering a nice lil' Vintage Ampeg J-12A.  Stripped down vintage 1x12 combo in a nice checked cover.




Ampeg Jet J-12 A guitar amplifier vintage - early 60's - $400 (Costa Mesa)

< >
image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5

Up for sale is my Ampeg Jet "J-12 A." This guitar amplifier is true vintage (early 60's... 62 I believe) but I replaced the speaker with a Celestion greenback (as shown in picture). The speaker was only replaced a year ago. Its got the build in tremolo which of course sounds amazing.The original handle broke off a few months back and I replaced it.

This amp sounds great and gives you that vintage, warm, blues-like tone. Everything is in good working condition. The amp has dark blue check patterned Tolex covering.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you back, Jim. You were missed!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.