Monday, November 3, 2014

Rivera Thirty Twelve Tube combo R30-112 amp in Moorpark CA for $400

This seller is offering a terrific Rivera Thirty-Twelve (model R30-112) for $400 in Moorpark CA.   I expect this to be a very versatile and all around great sounding amp.  These are not all that common but get excellent reviews from most owners.  The tube compliment is five 12AX7's and a pair of EL34's.  It looks to be in great shape and I emailed the seller and he said it is good to go. 

 *******************************

 Sweet sounding all tube 90's Rivera 30/12 guitar amp - $400 (Moorpark )




This Rivera amp absolutey rocks! All tube fantastic sounding 2 channel amp that has new tubes and was tuned up recently. Light and perfect for clubs , thirty watts and one 12" speaker. This amp also amazing tube reverb! I'm the original owner and have had many compliments on how the amp sounds from musicians and the audience.

  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.