Thursday, July 25, 2013

Harmony H415 2x12 Tube Combo Amp in Allentown PA for $300

This seller is offering a pretty nice deal on a Harmony H415, a nice Chicago built tube amp from the mid to late 1960's.  The appears to be familiar with this model and he is offering it an an excellent price.

*************************** 

Vintage Tube Amp 2x12 Harmony H415 - $300 (Slatington)


Selling an nice Harmony H-415 Twin-Twelve guitar amplifier. Not a mint or "like new" piece, it's a great used vintage amp and very far from junk. Has one original Jensen C12R speaker and over the years the other was replaced with a Fischer 12". Recapped except for the multican capacitor (I have a JJ multican cap I'll include). Recovered, not professionally but looks very nice. Chrome control panel has some pitting that is typical for an amp of this age. Has been converted to a 3-prong cord for electrical safety. Working tube tremolo which is very nice sounding. Also has a new NOS rectifier tube installed. I think these are about 30 watts, nicely loud with that sweet breakup you don't get from today's amps. Perfect for serious recording musicians or studios when that vintage vibe is needed. Only reason I'm selling is I have it's baby brother, an H410, which suits my needs much better and I could use the funds to restore it. Bring your axe, test it out, and take it home today for $300. Given that these amps have sold for nearly $1000 on ebay, I think that's a real fair price for a working investment piece. May consider lefty guitars in full/partial trade.

  • Location: Slatington
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.