Monday, April 15, 2013

Vintage Santacilla Archtop in Lehigh Valley PA for $100

Most of the Santacilla guitars I have seen over the years have been really beat up as they were considered entry level instruments.  I believe they were built by either Harmony or Kay but since they go back to the 1930's it is hard to know who was actually making them way back then.  I think the name came from a popular Italian guitarist of the time but don't hold me to that.  This particular one is interesting because it boasts the Mother of Pearl block inlays which were fairly uncommon on entry level guitars at the time.

****************************  

VINTAGE Antique SANTACILLA Guitar Fair CONDITION AS-IS - $100 (Lehigh Valley)

VINTAGE Antique SANTACILLA Guitar Fair YEAR is 30-40's. Has been in the family since it was first purchased.
There is a lot of wear on the guitar and is missing a string yet I have extra. I am asking $100 OBO. Thanks for
looking.
  • Location: Lehigh Valley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.