Friday, April 26, 2013

Rare Magnatone M4 in Branson MO for $300

This seller is offering a Magnatone M4 which is the entry level suitcase model from the mid 1960's but get this, even this little 12 watt amp with an 8 inch speaker has both tube Reverb and Pitch Shifting Vibrato!

He doesn't seem to know if it is working properly or not so good luck.

*****************************  

Vintage "Magnatone M4" guitar amp - $300 (Branson)

Vintage Magnatone M4 gtr amp.... In really condition for age. Got this amp on a trade deal, previous owner said it worked and sounded awesome, I don't know anything about the amp, sold as is..!! Powers up but I think it has a short, or just needs a good cleaning and contact cleaner.. I'm not a gtr player, so have no interest.

Looked them up on internet, been selling in the $300-$400 range... make me an offer or trade offer..???
Randy 417-***-**** or text
............................................................................
Info I found about amp...............!

Years 1963
Series Custom Series
Channels one
Power 2x 6GW8 (power and phase inverter)
Power Bias cathode
Preamp 7025
Vibrato 12AU7, (1/2) 7025, 2 varistor
Reverb 7025 (1/2)
Speaker 8" Oxford 3.2ohm
Output Trans 9k:3.2
Rectifier solid state
Output 12-15 watts

The M4 has simple volume and tone controls, reverb, and a F.M.Vibrato unit mated to a single 8" speaker. Vibrato has speed and depth controls and a footprint jack. Reverb has a depth control and a foot switch jack. This was the entry level model amp.
  • Location: Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.