Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Harmony Bobcat, Rebel and Kay Speed Demon in Longmont CO for $200 - $400 each

This seller is offering a couple of nice looking vintage 1960's USA made electric guitars all for $400 or less each.  The Bobcat in particular is a good deal but the other two are good prices for those models as well.

the Kay Speed Demon is labeled as a Truetone but those are Kay made guitars.  And that's a good price.

I would grab that Bobcat myself if I had the room (but I don't, just ask my very patient wife).

*************************  






Vintage collection of Guitars - $1 (Longmont , co)


Date:
jnx4d-3543600154@sale.craigslist.org[?]
1960's Harmony Bobcat, with whammy bar.. These guitars were made in Chicago and distributed thru Sears and Roebuck. This one is very playable and sounds great with some effects. Im asking $300.00. Ive seen them on ebay for over $400.00. Very retro and awesome ZZ Top sound!! I am asking $200.00
.
Hohner Contessa HG-117 model, nylon string classical guitar...$140.00 OBO

 VINTAGE Truetone Les Paul style guitar, early 60's.. Not sure what year.. Trutone guitars were distributed by Western Auto stores. May have been made in Chicago also by the same manufacturer as Harmony and Silvertone.. I have seen them on ebay for between $450.00 and $1,000.00. This guitar is very playable and has a great jazz or raspy blues sound depending on what setting you set on your amp.
I am asking $350.00 OBO.

1960's Vintage H-82G Harmony Rebel.. This one in a very attractive retro avocado green with whammy bar. DeArmond Mustache pickups which sell for upwards of $150.00 apiece. This guitar has a very gritty sound. Ive seen these on ebay for $500.00 -$1,250.00 I am asking
$400.00 OBO.

All guitars come with original hard shell cases..

Please contact Michael at w*******@aol. com  *************  . I live in Longmont, Co.

******************** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.