Thursday, September 6, 2012

50 year old Harmony H-162 Acoustic in San Diego Area for $75

This antique dealer is selling an early 1960's Harmony H-162 for $75.  Of all the Harmony acoustics I've owned over the years these are my favorites.  They are the perfect size (Grand Concert) and I just love the way they look, feel and sound.  Of course, that is just me.  If you are in the San Diego area this is worth taking a look.   The seller is some kind of antique dealer and they have a tel number listed on the original posting.

**************************





Harmony Acoustic Guitar - $75 (Ramona)


Date: 2012-09-01, 3:08PM PDT
bgjgv-3244311624@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


I'm selling a vintage acoustic guitar. It's a Harmony steel enforced neck with steel strings. All original. Model/Serial # 2083H162. The finish on the front looks a little dry and the back has a few scratches. It's sold as is. Come get it or meet me between Ramona & Mission Valley on Mon/Wed/Fri's. Asking price is $125 $75 Thanks.

You can see more details about this item and more on my website. I accept cash, paypal, credit & debit.

Aloma
1.76) ***-**** - call, text or email
www.alomasantiques.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.