Friday, April 13, 2012

Holman Wildcat for sale in Springfield MO

I have no idea what the seller is asking for this guitar - and I don't even know if these Wildcats sound any good or are decent players. But they are as rare as hens teeth so I couldn't pass up the chance to highlight it.

***********************************







1965 Holman Wildcat Electric Guitar! VINTAGE! (Carthage MO)
Date: 2012-03-13, 4:31PM CDT

Reply to: 93m5r-2900582585@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
This is a rare and vintage guitar! I have been searching all over the internet for another one and I cannot find one! This is possibly a One-Of-A-Kind! The price is not arbitrary. It seems in line with boutique collector guitars from the era. Here is a link to an article about the Holman Guitar Manufacturers in Neodasha KS... http://www.wurlitzerguitars.com/files/holmanguitars.pdf She is on the original case and she has some authentic "road use" on her (not painted on like the cheesy guitars in the stores). All of the hardware is original and the pots are in good shape. I play her all the time, but she really doesn't meet my needs any longer.

Please contact me if you want to come see & play this unique ol' lady. Buyer is responsible for pick-up or shipping. Sales are final. We can negotiate a litle on the final price. SERIOUS PARTIES ONLY PLEASE. email scammers... BACK OFF!

send me your phone number if you would like to discuss this rare beauty.
These are similar to the Wurlitzer guitars made by Holman - hopefully these are not "stereo" output units as well.

*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.