Monday, April 30, 2012

Custom Kraft 900 aka Supro Trojan tube amp in Wichita falls TX for $200

Okay - here is a very interesting find - this seller is offering up a Custom Kraft tube combo for $200.  This little monster is pretty much a Supro Trojan with a different distributors label.  Compare pics of this Custom Kraft amp with a model Supro S6616 Trojan from about 1965 or 1966 and you'll see it is the same amp.  - JC


*****************************


Vintage Custom Kraft tube combo (VALCO/Magna) - $200 (Wichita Falls)


Date: 2012-04-30, 6:23PM CDT
Reply to: 8tkvx-2988766151@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Custom Kraft Model 900 tube combo amp from the 60's in good shape given it's age. Everything on this amp works like when it was new. No issues. It has 2 high inputs, one low input, volume, tone, tremolo speed & intensity. I do not have the footswitch for it that turned the tremolo on & off. Tube setup is 1 12AX7 for preamp, 1 12AX7 for the tremolo, 1 6V6GT and 1 5Y3GT for power tubes. Very low wattage amp. The back was removed at some point, making it an open back combo & I don't have the back for it. Custom Kraft was made by Valco and Magnatone back in the 60's, so I'm not sure which one this is. Price is $200 cash or I'll trade for guitar gear of equivalent value. Call or text Jerry at 940-***-****



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.