Monday, March 19, 2012

Silvertone 1474 Twin Twelve 100 watt tube combo in Westchester NY for $525

This seller is offering a very hard to find 100 Watt 2x12 combo version of the Silvertone 1474 that appears to be all original.

Just look at that sweet row of 5 fat tubes including the Quad of 6L6's and rectifier. And there is a close up of the original "cardboard" reverb pan.

Nice.

**********************************






Vintage Silvertone 1474 Amp - $525 (Pelham Manor)


Date: 2012-03-19, 11:29AM EDT
Reply to: cgtsq-2910242379@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Beautiful 60's Silvertone Guitar Amp...Sounds amazing...Beautifully maintained. More pix if you're interested.

Location: Pelham Manor

2 comments:

  1. So how do I help you with your blog. I have been following it for awhile now, and I continually see other great vintage guitars on craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help is always appreciated. There are a lot of postings out there but I try to highlight items that I think will be of interest to my readers so I try to focus on things that are priced BELOW current market value or are particularly unique or rare. As you see I almost never have postings like "1958 Les Paul Junior" or "1963 Fender Stratocaster" mostly because they are so pricey and require such a critical eye to know if they are worth the price that it is outside the realm of this site.

    If you (or any other readers) see something you think is worth us all taking a look you can email the link to me at:

    laphillyboy@gmail.com

    That is my personal email. Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help.

    - Jim C

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.