Friday, March 16, 2012

Kay Truetone Vanguard (K100) w/ Orig case in North Jersey for $250

This seller is offering a Truetone Vanguard for $250 with the original case. This one looks exactly like my old Vanguard and I loved that guitar. The finish on these is so thin it is almost like a stain - which of course is totally cool.

********************************





Kay TrueTone Vanguard guitar w/case - $250 (Union County)

Date: 2012-03-16, 11:54AM EDT
Reply to: rpzqw-2870885671@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Selling my 1964 Kay TrueTone Vanguard electric with original case.
Has one of the toneful DeArmond pickups in it...pickup sings beautifully.
Everything is original to my knowledge. Has a crack in the pickguard by the right pickup screw.
Small nicks here and there and there's a hairline strip of paint missing on the side.
Reason for selling? Too many guitars/need money to fund another guitar project/you know the story (of my life), etc.
$250.

Location: Union County

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.