Monday, March 26, 2012

Ampeg Super Rocket 100 watt 2x12 Tube combo in North Hollywood CA for $250

This seller is offering a pretty good deal on a "vintage style" amp. These Ampegs are made to look just like the old Blue Tolex models from the 1960's and they have decent tone with good all around flexibility. This Super Rocket model has 100 all tube watts which is way more than most of us will ever need. It also has two channels, Reverb, Tremolo - and wheels! The knobs are easy to find and replace.

*****************************





Ampeg super rocket 2x12 all tube amplifier with wheels! - $250 (North Hollywood)


Date: 2012-03-26, 11:42AM PDT
Reply to: vkttd-2923510140@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Selling my amp.I haven't used it in a few months. Paid 450 for this back in '10 .works great for rehearsal or performing .very loud ALL TUBE amp comes with built in reverb and tremolo with individual controls .2 channels ,line in/out .it's missing one knob.Comes with foot switch . 2 x12" celestion loudspeakers .grill is in great shape ampeg emblem missing the M.and my favorite part ....it's got wheels!which makes it very easy to move around. If you are interested and wanna come check it out call me at 818 ********** I'm asking 250 firm no trades please .I am in north Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.