Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gibson Les Paul Special w/ P90 or P100's in Little Rock AK for $400

This seller is offering a nice looking Les Paul Special for only $400. These are nice guitars (I also own one - mine is a 1996). they are a good bit lighter than a Les Paul Standard but still sound and play great. I believe that these all came with P100's but it is always possible they could be P90's in there as well.

Note: There is also a seller offering a GIBSON LES PAUL ST:UDIO (in Wine Red finish) in Little Rock for $400. Here is a link to that posting on CL. LES PAUL STUDIO $400

********************************







Gibson lespaul - $400

---------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-01-23, 5:40PM CST
Reply to: sale-mdtkf-2807841377@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
----------------------------------------------------------

2000 Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special. Works like the day I bought it new. Sounds and plays excellent. It has some normal light wear just from playing it over the years. No issues Needing to sell before I move.

3 comments:

  1. These photos are from an ebay auction that closed last week, serial number matches. I believe we have a scammer on our hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, Nelson. The price is very low and that is always a red flag. - JC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I own a 2003 year of this guitar. I love it and I'll never get rid of it, and if I had to sell it I wouldn't sell it for $400. Shame, shame you scammer. Jim, if I didn't love this guitar so much I'd sell you it.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.