Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fender 70's Silverface Deluxe Reverb amp in Bakersfield CA for $600

These 1970's Silverface Deluxe Reverbs are great mid-sized amps. If I could only own one guitar amp and it had to serve every purpose this would be the one for me. Small enough for the apartment and they break up nicely at a reasonable volumes - but they have the nice clean Fender chime and are loud enough for small club gigs and you can mike them for bigger gigs. Add a pedal for 70's crunch.

$600 is a good price - less than what most of the Fender Reissue DRRI's go for.

****************************************






Fender Deluxe Reverb - 70's Silverface - $600 (Bakersfield)


Date: 2012-01-22, 4:29PM PST

Reply to: sale-fh9em-2813056353@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Late 70's Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface. I love this amp's tone and hate to get rid of it, but have recently entered into the world of boutique amps. It has normal wear and tear for a 35 year old amp, I've taken great care of this amp, and had it serviced regularly to keep it in perfect working condition. I will miss you Mr. Deluxe.

Please contact Brock at 661-**-**** or respond to this listing via email.

Location: Bakersfield

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.