Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Goya 1960's Model N-21 solid Mahagony acoustic in Phoenix for $130

The guitar in this sellers listing appears to be a late 1960's Goya Model N-21, all Mahogany Concert sized acoustic made in Sweden by the Levin company. I don'tknow what he is talking about as far as the guitar retailing online for $310.99 (LOL!) but the unique fret markers along the edge of the fingerboard are a dead giveaway to a vintage Swedish made Goya. Compare it to the pic in the 1967 Goya Catalog below - looks like the same guitar.

Sounds like this seller is a pawn shop.

**********************







VINTAGE GOYA ACOUSTIC GUITAR - $130 (16TH ST & THOMAS)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-12-21, 2:00PM MST
Reply to: sale-rt9e5-2751611223@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm selling a VINTAGE GOYA 6 String ACOUSTIC GUITAR. If you're in need of a quality guitar, at a great price, this is the one for you. The guitar's model number is N-21. It is in great shape, just check out the pictures. This guitar retails for $310.99 at most online stores, so don't miss out on this deal! If you are interested, or just have some questions, please feel free to call me at (***) ***-****, or just shoot me an email. My name is Pete, thanks for looking! No calls after 6pm please.

•Location: 16TH ST & THOMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.