Tuesday, July 5, 2011

1977 Fender 135 Watt Twin Reverb w/ JBL's and Roadcase in Austin for $600

These Ultralinear Twins from the late 70's are very loud. We're talking about a quartet of 6L6 output tubes into heavy duty JBL Orange Frame speakers - immense power.

This can be a great basis for many tones if you play out live with a band. But forget about it for the studio or home. These amps on 2 are louder than a Deluxe Reverb on 10.

Oh yeah... if you play keyboards these sound incredible with a Fender Rhoades. Punchy, sharp, full and rich. Amazing.

***********************






1977 Fender Twin Reverb w/ JBL D-120F's and Road Case - $600 (Austin, Tx)

---------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-05, 10:21AM CDT
Reply to: sale-tatry-2469336267@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------

CASH ONLY / LOCAL SALE / NO TRADES

Serial # A758067

135 watt master volume twin with orange frame JBL's. This thing is a clean monster! I hate to see it go but I have too many large amps and need to clear some space.
Everything is original (that I know of), had a cap job last year at Austin Amplifier.

Comes with "Roadie" road case. The amp is in great condition with just a minor pull in the front grill cloth and a couple of < 1 inch tears in the tolex. One of the rear side supports that the
baffle board screws into came off but this could be fixed and I do have the baffle board. Has lived in its road case since I purchased it 4 years ago.

Footswitch is included however it has some issues and will probably need to be replaced. I do have the other serial # metal tag for the right speaker it came unglued.

$600 FIRM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.