Monday, May 23, 2011

Gibson SG1 in Minneapolis for $375

These SG1's are pretty cool guitars from the early to mid 70's, a period when Gibson was trying to cut costs so they changed the layout and top loaded the electronics. Hard to tel in pic but that should be a black "Mini-Humbucker." Nice basic Vintage USA made rock guitar.

Don't confuse this with the SGX that Gibson releaed in the late 90's. This is a 35+ year old guitar.

***************************



Vintage Gibson SG1 Guitar - $375

----------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-05-23, 2:08PM CDT
Reply to: sale-qhh5h-2398183105@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
-----------------------------------------------------------

Vintage Gibson SG1 Guitar with single humbucking pickup. Made in the USA. Serial # 190637. Very good condition. No case.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I sent you an email about this guitar on Craigslist. I am interested in it and would like to check it out.

    here is my number: 360-303-1241

    -
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.