Tuesday, April 19, 2011

INSIDE THE FENDER CUSTOM GUITAR SHOP

I found this great article and video about the Fender Custom Guitar Shop in Corona CA on a local newspapers website in SoCal and I was so impressed I wanted to share it with my readers. This is a great little peek into the world of Fender custom built guitars and the great Master Builders like John Cruz, Todd Krause and Carlos Lopez who work there.



Celebrities in the world of guitar music and affluent guitar aficionados often find their way to a low-profile industrial building in Corona in search of something very special.

In the rabbit warren of cubicles, hallways and work benches that comprise the Fender Custom Shop, one-of-a-kind and limited edition guitars akin to art pieces are crafted by master builders.

Their creations range from flamboyant showpieces with inlaid gold, silver and diamonds inspired by a peacock or a Mayan temple to distressed replicas of the original Telecasters that propelled Fender to music prominence when they were introduced by the company's founder, Leo Fender, six decades ago.

Story continues below: (Click on the link to go to the entire article)

Fender master guitar builders in Corona thrive | Business | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.