Thursday, December 16, 2010

Supro Lexington Solid Body Electric in Cleveland, OH for $325

This Lexington is a late model Supro - from about 1967-68 right before the Valco bankruptcy - and these are not as in demand as the earlier models - but I'd be surprised itf this doesn't sound pretty good.  I've always wondered if these were hybrid of US and Japanese parts due to the "Univox" type tailpiece on these.  Maybe someone can tell me?

there was no photo on the posting but I texted the seller and he sent me a pic - looks like the Supro logo ismissing (darn!) but those should be the original Kluson 6-inline tuners.

********************************************



mid 60s supro looks like fender jaguar - $325 (eastside)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-12-15, 8:27PM EST

Reply to: sale-ezcbs-2115146084@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I have a mid 60s supro for sale.I got it frome the original owner.looks like a fender jaguar.sunburst finish.has a couple of small dings nothing major .looks very good for its age...has a cool muddy blues sound to it..asking 325.00 it has dual pick ups which are original..will send pictures upon request...will not answer emails..call or text 440 897-59 two three..may trade for a decent epi les paul or sg..or ?these old supros are getting pretty valueble..

•Location: eastside

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.