Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ampeg V-4 head in Austin TX for $400

Wanna sound like Keith Richards on tour circa 1975?  Or maybe like me when I was 17 years old (yep I had one too).  This is the Ampeg V-4 guitar head - 100 watts of LOUD tube tone - tons of headroom means that the crunch usually comes from your speakers (or your eardrums) being torn but the sound is very warm.  Oh and BTW - if you ever thought you were a badass - try hoisting this with one hand and tossing it on top of your 4x12 - Can you say kidney punch?  The transformer in this amp is about the size and weight of the freakin' bench vise in your dad's old workshop.

You are guaranteed never again to be "lost in the mix." LOL.

*****************************



Vintage 1970's Ampeg V-4 tube amp - $400 (Austin)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-08-08, 11:46AM CDT

Reply to: sale-szpr9-1887333702@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling my vintage 100 watt Ampeg V-4 tube amp. This thing is incredibly loud with amazingly warm tone and is in total working condition. Some scratchy pots, but we all get old and scratchy, too. These are really sought after. Even has a dedicated website! http://www.ampegv4.com/ Just lowered price. Come try it out! seven seven three two six six four

•Location: Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.