Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Teisco ET-200 Tulip in Phoenix AZ area for $50

When I talk about good deals on CL for vintage guitar buffs this is the type of deal I am talking about.  I've owned quite a few Teisco's over the years and they are fun little guitars - though few are what I would call "pro level".  However, they are lots of fun to have around.  This is a perfect example - a 40+ year old two pickup electric guitar for the price of a stomp box.  I mean c'mon... Just buy it already!!  haha

*************************



FUNKY OLD 50'S OR 60'S ELECTRIC GUITAR - $50 (EAST MESA)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-06-29, 1:16PM MST

Reply to: sale-29emn-1817715687@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUNKY OLD 50'S OR 60'S ELECTRIC GUITAR NO NAME ON IT. NEEDS A TUNING PEG $50.00

Location: EAST MESA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.