Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Electra Zephyr in Nashua VT w/ Gibson Case for $300

Don't confuse theseZephyr's with a Les Paul - with it's German Carve, contoured body and maple bolt on neck and phase reverse coil split humbucker pickups (with 5 position rotary switch) these are probably closer in spirit and sound to the Epiphone Scroll guitars of the lat 70's.  Hard Rock with a whole lot of bite.

BTW - That Gibson "Chainsaw" Protector case is probably worth at least half the asking price alone - you can rest assured that somebody you know is looking for one of those for their late 70's Les Paul.

**********************



vintage electra guitar (nashua)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-06-16, 7:35AM EDT

Reply to: sale-8vfyx-1794539380@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 1975/6 electra white zephyr guitar i have owned this for 25 years it is in excellent shape still plays great included is a very nice gibson hard case with very cool vintage orange liner this is not a "lawsuit" model as it does not have the gibson headstock this is a true classic that still looks and plays great e-mail for more info or pics or go to the official electra website to see more about this great classic guitar.$300

Location: nashua    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jim,
    I have this same guitar and love it... I would be interested in buying another if you still have it for sale... I realize this is an old post, but its still showing as open. I can be contacted at RobertInTinley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude I do text me
      7146546650 corey

      Delete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.