Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vintage 1960's Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass in Iowa for $800

I guess I spoke too soon about that other Beatle Bass for $1K because here is another nice original(?) model for only $800.  I don't know if this is the "small panel" model or if these are the "blade pickups" but it certainly looks all original to me - and it includes the OHSC.   Of course this may be a current Hofner made reissue model - not being an expert on these, I can't tell the difference.

******************************************

Authentic 1960s Hofner bass guitar - $800 (Mitchellville, IA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-08, 12:39PM CST

Reply to: sale-g8nfh-1634376386@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authentic 1960s Hofner bass guitar with case in excellent condition.
Location: Mitchellville, IA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.