Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kay VIntage Jazzbox in Raleigh NC area for $300 - nice

This looks like an early 1950's full size vintage Kay Jazzbox with nice trapezoid inlays on the neck and possible P13 or silmilar pickup (??) - If it is in good playing shape then this is a nice deal.

***************************************

1955 Kay electric guitar case strings - $300 (Oxford)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-02-23, 7:36PM EST

Reply to: sale-dbfsw-1614936034@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guy I got it from said he got it in 1955 and it looks older than that. I tried to find the model online but none are like this. It has Kay on the top but no numbers anywhere. Both knobs turn but I cant test to see if it works. It has a case and 2 sets of strings. It believe it could be cleaned up and would be a fine guitar. The prices I found for kays are from $20 to $1250 and I can't find any exactly like this. Im asking $300 or best offer.

Location: Oxford

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.