Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fender Super 60 Red Knob tube amp in Northridge CA for $100

This amp was posted at 9pm and sold by 11pm last night - somebody got a great deal - but I wanted to post it here to show what is out there these days. $100... amazing.

FENDER SUPER 60 AMP FOR SALE - $100 (NORTHRIDGE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-02, 9:15PM PST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ONE FENDER SUPER 60 AMP FOR SALE VERY GOOD CONDITION IT IS USED.

I WANT 100$ FOR IT OR BEST OFFER IT IS SUPER CHEAP FOR THIS AMP

PLEASE CALL ME MY NAME IS DANIEL AND MY PHONE NUMBER IS ________ (poster deleted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.