Sunday, October 25, 2009

Teisco goldfoils Guitar in Seattle - Collector Grade for $295



I'vew owned a few Teisco'sin my day but I've never seen a 35 year old guitar in this kind of shape - wow! That is clean. Too bad the Teisco badge ismissing - but it still looks very nice to me. The pics are too large for me to copy here - you'll have to go to the listing and look for yourself.

60's Teisco guitar goldfoil pickps, plays great with fat neck, - $295 (bellevue )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-24, 9:35AM PDT
Reply to: sale-87twj-1435751123@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1960's teisco guitar in excellent condition with 2 gold foil pickups.
made in japan
fat neck with very vintage curved radius
very wide nut
low action.
minimal fret wear on high and narrow original frets, very even frets
plays great, one of the best playing teisco's you will find.
missing the trem arm
comes with orig case.

3 comments:

  1. we have an old belltone that looks like that one, has a badge on it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a 1967 beltone i-909, its not in good condiition but works good, is it valuable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beltone's were usually amps not guitars - so I imagine it is a little 3 to 5 watt amplifier made in Japan - not worth alot but certainly worth owning. Enjoy it. - Jim C

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.