Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teisco/ Beltone small Tube amp in Baltimore for $125





Savvy gearhounds (and vintage MIJ geeks) will note that while at first glance this amp resembles a Harmony H400A - upon closer inspection it is revealed to be a Teisco amp. The Harmony logo was an addition - and the amp actauually uses a 6AR5 output tube anda pair of 6AV6 preamp tubes. Cool little amp for the Teisco completist... certainly more rare than the Harmony (though probably less in demand).

VINTAGE TUBE HARMONY GUITAR AMP - $125 (GLEN BURNIE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-12, 3:02AM EDT
Reply to: sale-jseed-1417386092@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For sale or trade is this vintage harmony tube guitar amplifier,the amp is pretty much a clone of a fender champ,it's in nice condition for it's age and works perfectly,it does not hum,the pots are static free and turn smoothly,I have spare tubes that come with it also,cabinet dimensions are 13x12,speaker measures 7 1/2 inches,I'm unsure of the wattage of this amp but it gets pretty loud for it's size,it can power a 4x12 cabinet in a pinch,speaker is 8 ohm,it has volume and tone knobs,2 inputs,it sounds great for getting that classic rawk when cranked up past 7 but also sounds nice clean at lower volumes,this would make a nice little recording amplifier for a home studio,very reliable and very simple,besides guitar and harmonica it can be used to add life to sterile sounding compact disc players,cosmetically I'd give it a 7 out of 10,10 being mint condition,there are some spots here and there in the black vinyl covering that are worn but in overall nice shape considering it's near 50 years old,the pictures should tell all.I'm asking $125 for the amp or I'd be willing to trade for an electric guitar,I'm not interested in "metal"guitars or extremley cheap stuff like first act guitars etc.,an el cheapo les paul or sg copy would work as long as it's halfway playable,the only guitar I have right now is a sg copy but it's a loaner and I'll have to return it eventually,might also consider a multi-effects pedal too,just let me know,if interested just shoot me a email and we can exchange phone info and go from there,thanks.


Location: GLEN BURNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.