Monday, October 19, 2009

Several Vintage Tube amps in Springfield MO - Reasonable $

No insane deals here but some reasonable prices on decent vintage tube amps. That Titan is a monster with (4) 6L6's - similar to a Silvertone 1485. Galaxie and Falcon are an acquired taste - but do have their fans -and the Musicmaster is a great little recording amp - you can dime those and get the creamiest overdrive.

He didn't post any photos but we all know how to Google for pics...


vintage amps for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-09, 5:43PM CDT
Reply to: sale-dzujv-1413544925@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm selling a few amps. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll get you pics.

1960 gibson titan. tweed and awesome. from cleanish to full-on fuzzz...
$500

1964 epiphone galaxie. replaced reverb pan & circuit (fender reverb). great, simple amp.
$450

1963 gibson falcon. 1950's jensen alnico 5 12". this is my favorite amp ever with a les paul...
$450

'70's fender musicmaster bass amp. not good for bass, but GREAT for guitar. 1x12" combo. 6v6 version.
$250

Johnny
573-286-8201

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.