Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fender Sonic Blue 69 RI Mustang in Atlanta area for $350





You don't see alot of the Sonic Blue 69 RI's for sale out there - and this one is at a good price. It's not in perfect shape - but that adds to the vintage look a bit.

FENDER MUSTANG GUITAR 1969 reissue with hard case - $350 (Decatur)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-20, 11:13AM EDT
Reply to: sale-qnct7-1429606059@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is a Japanese reissue of the '69 Mustang. Specs are: Basswood body, Maple neck with 22-fret round, and Rosewood fingerboard. The color is Sonic Blue. I bought this guitar used about 12 years ago, played it for a few years, and its been in its case for the past 7 or 8 years. It plays great, I had it checked by a local guitar dealer the other day. Cosmetically, it has a few chips in the body that I tried to show in the photos. There is one about where your right elbow would be on the front of the body and a similar one on the back side at the same level. There is another small chip near the base of the neck. All were present when I bought the guitar. The body itself has some veining (like miniature cracks) but they too have been there since I bought it and don't appear to be any worse a decade later. The bottom end of the nut where the High E string sits is chipped off as well, but does not impact the string's performance. Also, the High E tuner is bent a bit, but still works fine. Previous owner must have dropped it, I guess. Comes with a black Fender hard case (I do not have the key for the locks). Also, I had the "wammy" bar for this guitar, but can't put my hands on it right now. Please email me with any questions.


Location: Decatur

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.