Thursday, October 15, 2009

2001 Fender AVRI '62 Jaguar Inca Silver in Portland area for $850



You don't see the American Vintage Reissues Jags or jazzmasters going for less than a grnad often so this is a good deal if you like this unusual color Jaguar.

Fender Jaguar - American Vintage Series - $850 (NW Portland)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-15, 11:05AM PDT
Reply to: sale-b2mst-1422808600@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am selling my 2001 Fender Jaguar 62' re-issue American Vintage Series, in Inca Silver (sort of a rare color, no longer produced on this guitar). This is an American Custom Shop guitar, not 'Crafted/Made in Japan' (I've owned both and the nitro finish and HW are much better on the US model). Original bridge has been replaced with a Mustang bridge to eliminate buzzing. Beautiful color, pics do not do it justice. Everything works, few minor dings, comes with original case and tremelo bar. $850 cash only, local pickup only, please.


Location: NW Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.