Thursday, August 6, 2009

1958 Gibson ES125 in Asshville NC for $995





This is such a pretty guitar I just had to list it. Note: This is not the thinline version it is a regular full bodied ES125. Check out that early p-90... sweeet.

1958 Gibson ES 125 vintage electric guitar - $995 (Very East Asheville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-07-29, 6:06PM EDT
Reply to: sale-mfgqt-1295835057@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For sale is a very nice 1958 Gibson ES125 electric guitar. It is in extremely good condition with only minor scuffs and scrapes. Included is a cheap case that is only good for keeping the dust off of it. I purchased the guitar used so I don't know it's history. The guitar appears [only an opinion, not a fact] to be original except for the pick guard and hardware. I see no issues whatsoever except for some wear on the frets. The neck is solid and straight. The Factory Order Number is T411xx which probably means it was made in 1958, although with Gibson you never know. There are no issues with the electronics [no buzzing or static] and the tuners look original. I am no expert but have seen a number of these and this is by far the nicest. Let me know if you have any questions.

I live in Charlotte but travel through Asheville regularly. I can meet with you on my next time through town.


Location: Very East Asheville

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have this guitar for sale? I am interested in buying it.
    Thanks,
    Fred

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.