Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1970 Harmony Rocket in Tampa Bay area for $300

No photo on the posting but you can call this gentleman and aask whatever you need to know. I'd be jumping on this if I hadn't just bought my Harmony H-75.

VINTAGE HARMONY ROCKET - $300 (TAMPA)
Reply to: sale-p5snk-1223123573@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-15, 5:17PM EDT
VINTAGE 70-73 HARMONY ROCKET HOLLOW BODY ELEC[Think gibson es 335] ROSY RED MADE IN THE GOOD OLE U.S.A. THIS ISTHE REAL DEAL. ONLY NEEDS PICKGARD, LOOKS AND PLAYS GREAT. $300 MAY CONSIDER TELE TYPE TRADE. CALL FRANK AT 813-293-8294.[Check out e-bay these things are going for $600-$750.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.